Ez (No Commission) Online Baccarat
Ez Baccarat also called No Commission Baccarat is a variant of the widely popular casino card game Baccarat. More specifically though it’s a variation of the Punto Banco or the North American Baccarat that is the most common version of the game played in the United States and Canada as well as most of Europe.
How to Play Ez Baccarat
So what is the Ez Baccarat game about? If you’re familiar with the standard Baccarat then you already know how to play ez Baccarat , the main difference between the two versions is that there is no commission when betting on the banker.
Ez Baccarat Rules
For those that aren’t familiar with the game these are the rules:
- Up to twelve players can sit at a Baccarat table at once and the game is played with an eight-deck shoe
- The main objective of the game is to bet on the hand that has the closest score to 9, you can bet both on the player or on the banker
- The player with the highest bid is the one who’s playing against the banker and the other players including the highest bidder can bet on either of the two or even on a tie between them
- Cards 1-9 have their face values, everything higher than 9 is counted as 0, players are dealt two cards facing down at the start of the round, if someone has a score of 8 or 9 they win, if not the game continues
- If the hand has a combined score bigger than 9 then the total sum is deducted by 10, the remaining number is your final score which is then compared to against the banker
The game is pretty simple to understand and is based purely on luck so even a complete beginner can just place a bet and win which makes it a great game for casual players as well as more experienced ones.
Baccarat is a card game with one of the lowest house edge out of all casino games, payouts on the banker or the player are 1:1 and if you ever manage to win when betting on a tie then the payout is a generous 8 to 1, but a tie is a rare occurrence in this game so it’s not the safest bet to take and is even sometimes called a “sucker bet” due to its low hit rate.
Speaking of safe bets, betting on the banker is slightly better than betting on yourself or the player pitted against the banker. With almost 46% odds of winning, betting on the banker is a preferred choice among more experienced players that play ez baccarat online.
That being said there’s a catch, betting on the banker and winning comes with a price in the form of commission that the casino takes.
The commission can vary slightly between different casinos but it’s usually at around 5%, meaning that even if you win you have to share a little of those winnings with the casino, which is not really a big deal for a game with as low of a house edge as Baccarat.
The thing is those commission start to add up, especially if you’re playing regularly or if you’re a high-roller and this is exactly where the Ez Baccarat card game online comes in.
Sometimes also called Baccarat without commission, it’s just a regular game of Baccarat where you take exactly what you win even when betting on a slightly favored banker.
Live Ez Baccarat
So why would casinos give up the 5% commission and their profit, well the answer is simple and a little ironic, it’s for profit. With the explosion in popularity of live casinos there are also countless live baccarat games to choose from. To help distinguish themselves from others a lot of casinos have introduced the commission free baccarat online game.
Due to higher overall winnings more players prefer to play no commission baccarat online and with the house edge of around 1.1% the casino wins as well. If you’re playing online you can choose between the live version or the standard one.
Live Ez Baccarat is streamed in real-time directly from a casino which makes the game more enjoyable and immersive. You can even chat with the dealer or the other players at the table and it really brings the game to a new level.
Ez baccarat also introduces two new bets which spices things up a bit, these are:
- Dragon 7 – this bet has the highest payout of 40 to 1 and in order to win the bet the hand that you’re betting on has to have 3 cards with a total score of 7
- Panda 8 – this bet has a similar win condition except that you’ll need a hand with 3 cards and a total of 8 and it will net a payout of 25 to 1
Ironically both of these bets have a higher hit frequency than the tie bet making it a much better choice if you’re looking for a big win.
Ez Baccarat Tips and Strategies
If you’re going to play ez baccarat online for real money then it’s good to remember a few tips.
- Betting on the banker is the safest bet, especially when playing the Ez Baccarat version because there’s no commission
- Don’t be fooled by patterns or systems, the game is based purely on chance, every new round is a coin flip and you’ll have more luck following your gut feeling than trying to figure out who’ll win the next round.
- Pocket some of your winnings, that way you’ll always walk away with more than you came with or at least minimize your losses
No Commission Baccarat Casinos
There are a ton of different online casinos to choose from and you can play ez baccarat online for free first to get the hang of the game. You can also play mobile ez baccarat on your phone or tablet and some casinos even have a dedicated ez baccarat casino app.
If you’re a fan of the game then real money no commission baccarat online will be right up your alley, with overall higher winnings it’s the best choice for any Baccarat player looking to play online.
What’s the difference between the live version and the standard one?
Except for the obvious fact that one is virtual and the other streamed live the biggest difference is that you’re playing with a real dealer instead of an RNG (random number generator) computer, both are equally random but the live version is arguably more thrilling.
What are the table limits?
The lowest bet is usually around 1$ in most casinos while the highest ones can be hundreds if not thousands of dollars so it’s a game suited for both casual players and high-rollers alike.